Original topic:

Hiding front camera options missing after Android 11.0 update

(Topic created on: 12/13/20 9:28 AM)
Ramhockey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

After the Android 11.0 update ran on my Samsung S20 phone the Hide Front Camera (dot) was enabled again after I had previously turned it off. I tried going back using the steps to disable it and the steps inside Settings have changed also. When you get to the Full Screen Apps screen it no longer gives you the three dots af the top right to get you to advanced options to turn off the front camera. Help!!

6 Replies
Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Word is Samsung removed that ability. Since so many people miss it it will probably be in a future patch.
0 Likes
NickMc31
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Hopefully that patch comes sooner rather than later. Why would I want a big black hole in the center of my screen?? Terrible design!
Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
You may be able to find an app that hides it in the meantime.
userkVWx6IGn7n
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Not happy with Android 11 on S10. Much of the changes are not a better experience to me. I also want the option to hide the camera hole as before. The Android 11 on my Pixel 4 is great tho, which I bought because no hole in the screen.

0 Likes
Calicocat44
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I don't like the new update..like to have my camera hidden.
0 Likes
userOAHbrFj8lh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I agree! Why would I want a big black hole in the center of my screen, like NickMc31 said?

I don't like very much last update, too many changes and people don't like major changes.

I hope next update will fix this issue, it's annoying

0 Likes