Original topic:

Hopefully You Never Need Samsung Support!

(Topic created on: 12/24/20 5:57 PM)
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

The Samsung Case Management Department that handles escalated "customer service" problems has "no way of  communicating with the department that actually does the repairs and sends out parts".

It is unbelievable that a "commuication Giant such as Samsung" does NOT give their employees a means to communicate with the repair department here in the U.S..   Btw, the Case Management Dept is located in the Domincan Republic.  - - Although the employees there are extremely nice to talk to, they are unable to resolve any customer problems. They just tell you to wait.  - - And I have been waiting for 5 months...

Luckily most people never need "customer service".  But if you ever do, be forewarned... it's not a good experience!

2 Replies
Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I knew it was bad when I was told I had to get this app just to ask Samsung for help with any of their products but they hardly ever can be seen here helping anyone. They have enough money to have a call center.
0 Likes
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Oh there's a call center... 800-Samsung

When you first call, you get someone in the Philippines... and after dealing with them for a week or two, you might graduate to the Case Management Dept. in the Dominican Republic. It sounds official, but they are of no help. In theory you can get a supervisor in that Dept, but they are absolutely useless!!! As I mentioned above, they have no means to send an email or make a phone call to the department that actually does the repairs or sends the parts out in Plano, Tx, in United States. Samsung's service is a joke!!!