As is incoming calls interrupt my music streaming and playback.
This is independent of:
- Focus Mode
- Do not Disturb Mode without exceptions
- Calls muted and without vibration
- Separate app sound for e.g. Soundcloud or Spotify (Also: Is there a real reason why this feature is limited to 5 Apps?)
Following work-arounds also don't work:
- Airplane Mode doesn't work as it apparently does not allow to activate mobile data for some reason.
- Under SIM connections I found no possibility to specifically deactivate calls
- The call settings provide no possibility to
- block all calls irrespective of caller id
- call barring; it just states "Failed to read data\nCall barring rejected."
In the current state the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is effectively unusable as media player. while e.g. jogging as you constantly have to manually reject calls.
I never had such a problem with devices from e.g. Xiaomi
This is a very disapointing experience especially considering the high price of Samsung devices.
Please provide a solution.
Solved! Go to Solution.
- Do not disturb
- Focus mode
- music control
- rejecting calls
- Sound interruption
- Sound Issues
- sound output
- user experience
Hiya, I have a Samsung A34, (I assume your Samsung has the same setting). Would going to the “call barring” part of the settings and click “all incoming calls” when you want to listen to music and not be bothered by calls? That’s if you don’t mind having to rest every time you finish playing the music on the go. Just thought I’d say, sorry.