Original topic:

How do I redeem my youtube premium come with samsung s20 fe

(Topic created on: 12/4/20 6:59 PM)
userMY6l4lB8J2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi everyone, I got my samsung s20 fe and I notice that the samsung site offer the youtube premium with my phone, but how can I use it? Does someone have the answer? 

10 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
click on the banner that says youtube Premium...free for however long and ok once you sign up and enter your card info it will be applied
0 Likes
user6MxtfkLowL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Did it show that you have the time that you got free?  I did that and on my A7 it was supposed to give me 2 months.  It only showed one.

0 Likes
userJlKJnkLXpD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
where is the banner supposed to show up?
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
I found mine in the Galaxy Store
0 Likes
userMY6l4lB8J2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
is it at a obvious place? why I can't find it
userljQpPNDD9f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have same question, was there a redemption code anywhere?

SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
should be in your Benefits section of this Samsung Members app

clipboard_image_1608148218794.jpg

0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
the Banner will have you go to youtube and open the app go into your account and click on the Premium. then you will be asked if you would like to Try YouTube Premium for 4 months Free and if so it will have you enter your card information. Then just cancel anytime. You might be able to skip the banner all together considering it's just a redirect to YouTube's app. As long as the offer is valid for your phone, YouTube should still recognize it. I Hope that Helps
0 Likes
userMY6l4lB8J2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
thanks for the clarification, I think cause I use youtube premium before so it won't let me use free trial again, change another account works