cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

How to change notification sounds to custom sounds (without an app)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems I'm able to change default/list of ringtones to a customized ringtone saved to my Galazy S20 Ultra folder, but not able to do the same for Notification Sounds.  Anyone out there knows how to add/change a preset/default notification sounds to custom sounds (Without using a third party app)?  It does not seem to have an option to search file folders for downloaded sounds at all.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: How to change notification sounds to custom sounds (without an app)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have figured it out.  Just added a new folder to internal storage. Named it Notifications.  Moved mp3 there and they are now available to choose.  Thanks.  Now I'm having trouble with Wallpapers. Added a Wallpaper folder but still don't see the files in the My Wallpaper choice. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @usertM2X4oJ6Hr! When you go to your files and select audio do you see a folder named notifications? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No.  Just Ringtones and Music. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have figured it out.  Just added a new folder to internal storage. Named it Notifications.  Moved mp3 there and they are now available to choose.  Thanks.  Now I'm having trouble with Wallpapers. Added a Wallpaper folder but still don't see the files in the My Wallpaper choice. 

View solution in original post