JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to disable Google from being a lock screen shortcut

(Topic created: 03-31-2020 03:19 AM)
Darkzeroo11
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

Can anyone help remove google from being one of my s20 ultra lock screen shortcuts ? I keep changing it but it keeps showing up later, how do I change that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20

Settings>Lock Screen>Short Cuts> You can disable or Edit the Shortcuts that you would like. Remove Google from the list and restart to make sure the change takes effect.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20

Settings>Lock Screen>Short Cuts> You can disable or Edit the Shortcuts that you would like. Remove Google from the list and restart to make sure the change takes effect.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Darkzeroo11
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

How do i remove google from the list ? Also chrome shows up too

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20

Locate the service in the list that you want to remove from the list and select it to remove it.

0 Likes
usern7V9ymCn8m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I keep changing my shortcuts on my
lock screen and then they continue to change back to Gmail and Facebook. I cannot removed them. can you elaborate more on how to remove them
0 Likes
usern7V9ymCn8m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I would like to know the same thing. I am not able to remove the shortcuts and they keep changing back to Gmail and Facebook
0 Likes