cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

How to redeem the $200...gift

Just got my new Samsung S20 Ultra via Sprint....do I get the $200 gift for pre-order or only if you buy from Samsung?

I don't know how to redeem.

Thank you for any help

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: How to redeem the $200...gift

Got mine today too! It's taking forever to transfer my stuff bring my s10+. Been on 95% for like 15mins

Highlighted
Astronaut

No u get promo no matter what it looks like just by sighing into shopsamsung and register your device is all that's needed this year you should get an email with card reason you automatically approve they dont need proof of purchase because only people who pre order can actually get the device today hope that helps

Highlighted
Asteroid

Are you sure that once you register with Samsung, they will give you the credit?  I ordered mine through TMobile direct and it was offered, but I don't have anything in writing that confirms I will be getting the credit.  This is the main reason I purchased the S20 Ultra on pre-order <edit>.  My delivery date is estimated to be March 20 through April 20, 2020.  I see many of you have already received.  Wow!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you for you answer, just register my phone...no email yet...hope it works.

Thank you very much....200 bucks do a lot in the store..lol

Thank you

Highlighted
Comet

If you got it through Samsung website they gave instant credits to order your gifts at the same time. But you can register your device through the Samsung website as well to claim your gifts👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Update about my question of the credit...

Just Chad with Samsung Rep.he just said no matter where you get it as long is a regular carrier Tmovil...sprint....you can register your phone and you get the credit...But start on 03/04/20....so wait few days...as long you pre order by 3/5/20 you are ok...

Hope this clear it...

Highlighted
Constellation

Received my phone yesterday purchased through Sprint. So when do I get my Credit ? And when I checked to see if my phone was registered yes it was , but it was showing like I got it through ATT and I got it through Sprint.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

If you pre ordered (before March 6th) your device from T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Etc...  and not from Samsung directly you are most likely eligible for the gift ($100-$200 depending on the model)

You need to do a few things to get your gift.

1. Download the Shop Samsung app from the Play Store on your new device and log in.

2. Make sure your new S20 device is registered as one of your devices. (Doesn't seem to matter if the carrier or memory size is incorrect, just make sure the IMEI numbers match)

3. Go to your notification in the Shop Samsung app after you are logged in and confirmed the new S20 device is registered, and look for a message that has a "check if I'm eligible" button.  Then click it and continue.  Fill out the forms with your new devices IMEI number (and WIFI Mac address if requested).  You will get a confirmation email almost immediately.  In a few minutes you can go back to the notifications in the Shop Samsung app and check on your status.

I purchased 2 Ultra 512 devices through TMobile and registered both of them.  One was approved immediately.  The other wanted proof of purchase, so I sent on image of my email confirmation.  It is now pending approval.

If you do not get a confirmation email right away...  you didn't complete the necessary steps.

Good luck.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Must Uninstall samsung app then reinstall then log in click you name on the drop down go to register and it'll now work. Samsung just had a bug that a reinstall is needed to register for the promotion also had to update samsung app then it worked