JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I Thought Samsung Could Was Discontinued

(Topic created: 04-04-2021 08:25 AM)
Members_eP2GwhN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I thought that Samsung Cloud :cloud: was discontinued? How is it still able to link share my images?? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I understand how upsetting this may be. Regretfully, as of 4/1/21, the Cloud service premium plans are going to be cancelled and you are no longer able to access any images that we not backed up to One Drive. As of 6/30/21, Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Samsung Cloud drive data will fully be terminated and all your data from those features will be deleted.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
PeeWee69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have lost all of my family, friends, recipes saved to to phone images that were on Cloud. How do I get them back?Or are the gone for good?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I understand how upsetting this may be. Regretfully, as of 4/1/21, the Cloud service premium plans are going to be cancelled and you are no longer able to access any images that we not backed up to One Drive. As of 6/30/21, Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Samsung Cloud drive data will fully be terminated and all your data from those features will be deleted.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes