cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

I am very dissapointed with my galaxy s20 ultra

Since i bought my s20 ultra, i got only 1 update and my security patch are dated march 1. So now i am more considering other brands. Even i read that samsung released alot updates and fixes, i never got them. So sad. Feels like i paid for name not for good smartphone.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I am very dissapointed with my galaxy s20 ultra

Are updates the only feature you value in your phone? The April 1st update is out, but there are many reasons why you might not have it yet. What is your carrier, model, country? Locked or unlocked? Using with original carrier or moved to another (if carrier branded)?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Product Expert

I am very sorry about your experience. this is forum is here to answer any questions and help out as much as we can! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm on the April security patch its more than likely your carrier, my friend has the unlocked version and he has the April as well.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have the s20 unlocked and I am school on March 1st security patch my carrier is T-Mobile the month is is half over and still no April security patch update

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

T-Mobile as well, got April update last week. Have gotten at least 3 updates since got the phone. No issue here.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung updates are known to be dated as OneUI is a heavily modified skin onto of Android, this has been the deal for years. Samsung has always been leading in the hardware department however their software updates have been lackluster. However the features that are in Samsungs software often are ahead of stock android, so you're not losing on much. This forum is for help though as has been said. I expect you'll receive more updates soon, do remember that with the current pandemic, a lot of service are running slower.