Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Log out of your account
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Go to your settings, tap on your profile picture, tap on security settings, then tap on recent account activity. It should display all devices that are assigned into your account. On the very bottom there is an option to change your password. Once you change your password any device that is signed into your account will be signed out

BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Well if you're hacked there's a lot of things you need to do I would sign out of all my email change all my passwords on everything including bank accounts I would get new credit cards debit cards change any and all passwords to any secure accounts I would also as the other people explained sign into your Samsung account delete that account create a new Samsung account with a new email Don't use an old one with a secure password I would take all this sensitive pictures data and stuff off of my phone I would do a factory data reset I would also install an SD card and put everything on an SD card like pictures and videos do not upload anything that could be hacked onto the SD card because you'll transfer viruses from the phone to the SD card pretty much you're going to have to get that off your phone that you want and completely start over