cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

I don't like the Galaxy S20 Plus

Doesn't have a audio port, and so im stuck not able to use so much of my other Samsung products. I wanted the note 20. I hade note 9 and when I upgraded he told me it wasn't gonna be out for a year. Or I'd of waited. Im really upset with my phone and I've always loved Samsung. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: I don't like the Galaxy S20 Plus

miss my note 9 want a note again so bad. after about 25000 bucks spent with Samsung over the years feel like I deserve it. 🥺

Highlighted

You should do a little research on a product before purchasing it and planned ahead. You can buy a USB c to 3.5mm adapter or get Bluetooth earbuds for like $25. Samsung hasn't had a 3.5mm jack on their products for awhile now

Highlighted
Asteroid

thanks my note 9 had it and I let the sprint guy talk me into this phone. he made me believe new note was at least yr away from being released and I believed him. now stuck with it and paying just as much. spent thousands with sprint and Samsung and feel so stupid for listening to sprint. maybe I'll get lucky and figure out way to swap my s20 plus for note20. but sprint won't so probably not. 😪