Original topic:

I hate My Samsung so display brun in screen

(Topic created: 07-15-2021 11:54 PM)
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
The tic-toc logo is stuck on the bottom of the screen and I have done a factory reset and I have to delete a Tik-Tok and I still see The Tick Tock logo on the bottom of the screen I don't have money to buy a new screen display covid 19 really destroyed my financial problem and honestly I will keep  using  this  phone it until I return back this phone to AT&T I have until next summer of 2022 can give it  back to att  and after that I never my life  buying  aSamsung 
3 Replies
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

Uninstall tiktok and stop using it on your phone if you haven't already. 

what software build is your phone on? (settings > about phone > software information > build number [last 4 characters])

Try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app , and check with ATT on your Warrant status

0 Likes
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Well I'm on the June security patch update 2021 second the warranty was expired in March of 2021 and yes I did delete Tik-Tok and I still see the tic-toc logo on the bottom of my screen here is a picture of the logo on the bottom of my screen even though I don't have T-Mobile I found this on a different post but it's the same thing this is what my phone looks like I just found it on a different user20210413155211.JPG_1527.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
Try not keeping your screen on for too long since OLED displays are known for having in screen burn in.
0 Likes