cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having 2 issues. Please help.

Hi! 

I just got a S20 about 2 weekends ago, and here's the problems I've noticed and would like to hopefully solve. 

1. I don't receive too many phone calls, but since last weekend, when I try to answer a call by sliding the green answer button, it sends the caller to voicemail. I didn't receive calls I wanted to answer before this, so I don't know if this has been happening the whole time or not. 

2. My phone doesn't make a noise when it has a low battery. I've tried to change the low battery notification settings, and they're greyed out, with the only option available to change is wether I want a lock screen notification or not. I would like to be alerted when the battery is low with a sound incase I'm not looking at my phone, which some of us do sometimes. 

So far, though, everything else is fine. The handset speaker is so nice and loud, I can use my phone off of speaker phone, and it's so nice! (I haven't been able to hear from my old phone in a couple years. Haha)

Anyway, any advice would help. Thanks! 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: I'm having 2 issues. Please help.

Do you have message saying that CALL IS NOT RESPONDING?

Highlighted
Constellation

I don't. I slide the green button, and it treats it as if I had chosen to decline the call instead, and just ends the call immediately. The phone will answer when I pick up using the answer button in my car, however. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Try to factory reset the phone.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My problem was that when someone calls me I couldn't slide or reject the call but factory reset fix it, even though I didn't install any apps on it

Highlighted
Constellation

Ehh. I guess I can try. I just don't want to lose everything I transferred over from my old phone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

If I do a factory reset won't I lose all my stuff?

Cosmic Ray

For pictures, music I always have sd card in my phones.

For backup settings you can always use Google back up, restore or Samsung backup and restore.