Original topic:

In app purchase issues

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 02:26 PM)
Booboo_kitty88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I can no longer make in app purchases in a game that I have played for almost 2 years. This just started up yesterday.  I have tried almost everything the game operators have suggested and nothing works.  I have screen shots of the codes that pop up when I try to make a purchase. I really need this fixed asap and I don't know what to do. Does anyone know what could be happening? 
Also I have been told this is most likely an issue with Samsung pay or something along those lines but I haven't been able to talk to app support through Samsung yet. 
9 Replies
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
If you use a CC for payment, make sure the card isn't expired and you have to update the info from the new one. Just an ideal
0 Likes
Booboo_kitty88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I tried 5 different cards all have money and all are updated. I even removed Samsung pay from my phone and re installed and re added all my info back in.
0 Likes
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Get ahold of the Game people, they will be able to tell you why it is not working.
0 Likes
Booboo_kitty88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have tried. Every time they tell me to try something it doesn't work.
0 Likes
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Only other thing I can think of is to clear the game apps cache and data in the apps settings under storage. Other than that I don't now. Sorry.
0 Likes
Booboo_kitty88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Yep did that too also Uninstalled it and re installed it. I also cleared the Cache and data on Google play store that didn't help. I just don't know what to do. Here's the codes what it pops up when I try to buy something Screenshot_20220806-094712_Samsung Checkout.jpgScreenshot_20220806-094723_DragonML.jpgScreenshot_20220806-094734_DragonML.jpg
0 Likes
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Sorry I could not help, maybe some one else will.
0 Likes
Booboo_kitty88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thank you for trying. I appreciate it very much.
0 Likes
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
No problem, that's what members is about helping others.