Do you open the media apps immediately after ending the call?
-If yes, I would recommend waiting a few mins and opening the media app to see if you still experience these symptoms.
If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem.
Use this link to test your device in safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?
- Give these steps a try for wiping the cache partition on your device:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Do you experience these symptoms if you use stock music apps such as Samsung Music or third-party media apps?
- If stock media apps, I would recommend testing your device with a third-party app
-If third-party apps, I would recommend testing your device with a stock media app
If you still continue to experience these symptoms, I would recommend taking your device to your local UbreakIfix so they can get a hands-on look at your device.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
I had the same issues after having a meeting using 'Teams'. Even though I left the meeting, the app was still running. After I hung up the call from the Teams app, it was all fine.