cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Incoming call pop-up too small while playing games

I have a S20 Ultra. During normal use the call pop-up is fine but when i am playing a game the incoming call pop-up is small. I have checked and changed all the settings for the call pop-up and it makes no difference. No matter what option i chose as in small or medim pop-up or full screen they are always in the small pop-up. Again this is only while playing a game. I have the game launcher turned off.. no difference. This is driving me crazy....I have big hands and answering a call in that small pop-up is a real pain for me.  Any help is apreciate it.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Incoming call pop-up too small while playing games

@userayNwj5PzdX hey there! Just to clarify, you changed the settings within the dialer settings "Call display while using apps" and is didn't change the pop up display? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes. I have changed the settings within the dialer and it's working ok. The only time it is not working is when I play a game. When playing games it's always smallest. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userayNwj5PzdX I see what you're talking about. I don't think there is any option to change the pop up while playing a game. I see the option to expand the pop-up, but nothing else. 😥 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Have you tried to go into accessibilty settings, change the font size, then try to play the game?  By making the font larger, the pop up might be larger.  If this works, the only issue I see is you would have to keep turning it on and off.

Hope this helps!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.