Original topic:

Internet dropping

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 4:38 PM)
Jules1974
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Been through 2 s20 5g phones. Both same issue. Samsung is aware of issues but lied.  Now one,  only one,  rep admitted it. They won't make it right.  Told me I had to send them my phone so their tech could confirm it doesn't connect.  WHATEVER. I told them I couldn't be without a phone as I'm disabled and needed access.  After being told they would not send a loner I was told that my carrier would, ANOTHER LIE.  Then I told them I had no problem sending my phone in but need an interim phone.  I was actually told to borrow one from someone.  They won't send me one.  They won't make it right.  They can't fix it.  For what I paid for this phone I guess I will need an attorney.  I didn't damage this phone.  They know about an issue within the phone. They can't fix it but refuse to do anything to rectify their faulty phone.  Oh,  I was told I could get trade in value for my phone and buy another.  Are you kidding me!!

3 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
wow, I'm so sorry for your troubles. But here is a idea, my your carrier could look at the phone, and repair, and maybe cause of your dependency on the phone would lend you you. like I said just a idea
0 Likes
Jules1974
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks for the thought. I've been that route too. I could write a novel on all I've been through.
Mega01
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
lol
0 Likes