JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it harmful to the battery to listen to music on your headphones while it's charging?

(Topic created: 06-09-2021 02:45 PM)
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

Samsung moderator. Is it harmful to the battery to listen to music on your headphones while it's charging?

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Just to clarify are you using USB-C headphones with a power adapter or Bluetooth headphones while charging?

What type of device are you using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Bluetooth headphones
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
A1 with Bluetooth bose headphones headphones charge themselves separately
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I don't see any potential harm to your battery if you listen to music via Bluetooth headphones while charging. What I will say is it may cause your device to charge slower depending on the battery output that is being used between Bluetooth and the app you are using to listen to music.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Ok the Bluetooth headphones charge on their own charger thank you
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
My Device is a A21 that came with an "A" type fast charger
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Bluetooth headphones are "c in the headphone and "A" on their charger. 2 separate chargers. but USB A