JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to get a list of visual voicemail messages without calling the number?

(Topic created: 04-02-2021 01:09 PM)
ICStars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

How do I get at least a list of voice mail msgs on my phone without having to call a number to listen & delete them one by one 🤨😑

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@ICStars 

Visual voicemail is a carrier provided service. Typically they provide the app for you to use.

What carrier do you have? 

Is your phone locked to the carrier or is it an unlocked device? 

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@ICStars 

Visual voicemail is a carrier provided service. Typically they provide the app for you to use.

What carrier do you have? 

Is your phone locked to the carrier or is it an unlocked device? 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Tiaza
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I use Google Fi with the voicemail to text option. It sends me a text of the voicemail message (usually). While some are hilarious misinterpretations, particularly of Spanish names, it's usually obvious what was being said. T-mobile had this as an add-on service; it's free with Google Fi.
0 Likes
ICStars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
My carrier is T-Mobile on a locked phone acquired through the carrier. 8ve dug through settings & cant see how to activate it. All I get are notifications of VM, then have to call to hear the message before I can delete it. If I ignore, the notification keeps appearing until I call VM & deal with the msg. On my old Samsung S7 I got a list if VM with IDs, if known, & could delete from the list, and listen if I chose to. Prefer it that way
0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
T-mobile has an app called visual voicemail. You may already have it installed. If you do it should be able to show you a list of voicemails and may even have text available of the message.
0 Likes
ICStars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Ive followed the instructions to access visual voicemail in the phone app in settings; voicemail. I cannot locate any settings in the phone app or any visual voicemail in my phone
0 Likes
Joeyjoe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
I have visual voice mail but I have AT&T
0 Likes
qaà
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Try to open google assist.,ask for settings. If that dosent work .go to the bottom of the screen and push on the corners with two fingers and slid them up. Or down which ever your phone is programed to do.catch the icon page and look for a small gear shaped icon .that is your settings app.
0 Likes
ICStars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi I know how to get to settings, but cant find any voicemail app there, and none in my phone settings. On my phone to get to voicemail, you have to call a number & listen to the calls in order to delete them. There is no list of VMs. Seems archaic for a Samsung S20 5g
0 Likes
Connil56
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Visual VM is a mystery. Verizon has a App for the computer but not the phone. It's tied to text messages. There is no pairing Samsung VVM & Text. To make it work use Verizon text messaging with Samsung voice mail App. Totally stupid for a $1400 phone
0 Likes