Original topic:

Is it worth upgrading from a Samsung A51 without 5G to a Samsung S20 FE?

(Topic created on: 3/28/21 4:44 PM)
userbN0iqmwJMR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi so a few months ago I switched over to a Samsung Phone. I wanted to test it out to see if I liked it before dropping tons of money on a flagship phone so I got a A51. I've liked the Samsung ecosystem and ended up getting an S7 tablet a few months later. I've liked the A51 for what it is, a midrange phone but feel I've been getting bottlenecked by its speed. I was considering buying a S20 FE as an upgrade for it since I am still not ready to spend the amount of a flagship device. Is this even worth it? Or is the difference between these 2 phones not worth the money?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bakerking
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Honestly the flagship phones are such powerful devices. It won't be worth the upgrade until you are ready to drop some cash on one. I suggest the Galaxy note s20 ultra, it comes with a really neat S-pen that you can do a ton of stuff with. It's not just a stylus. It's a phone that can charge other devices that have wireless charge, it's a phone that can take pictures by simply pressing a button on the S-pen, it's a phone that has 8k video quality and 108 megapixel photos. You can do a book worth of other stuff on it as well but to keep this comment somewhat short, refer to the specs of this phone on the Samsung website.
0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Samsung flagship can do a lot more than budget phone or midrange especially for feature updates and more. Based on my experienced samsung phones are the only android aside from pixels that frequently updates their phones for improvements and other fixes. Other android devices after a year they become useless or not reliable anymore. 

For me I'd picked S20FE rather than A51. Both phones are amazing. 

0 Likes