cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Issues screen recording pubg.

Hello anyone else having issues trying to screen record pubg gameplay?? Ive tried multiple settings and many other screen recording apps. All the videos come out choppy.  Contacted the built in recording app game booster and they werent able to help. Samsung said theyll provide the feedback. 

Using samsung s20+

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Issues screen recording pubg.

I suggest using the Screen recorder. Most recent devices like the S20's have this great feature through the quick panel that records your screen and you can even turn on the front camera to record your reactions and you can also scribble and write on your recording.

To turn on Screen recorder >swipe down at the top of the screen from the quick panel> Swipe left to navigate to Screen recorder > Tap "Screen recorder". You can also hold touch on the "Screen recorder" to adjust the settings and you can record up to 1080p.  For more information please refer to this link https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084187/

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

The issue is with the original screen recorder also. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Please read below.

Not sure if this is phone side or game side.....

But regardless it doesn't work.

Highlighted
Product Expert

@Samsung_nUBTSq1 

Make sure your device is operating in High-Performance mode, this will make sure the device is allowing Pubg and Screen Recorder enough power consumption to run smoothly. *This will consume power at a faster rate, make sure your device is fully charged!

Settings > Device Care > Battery > Power Mode > High Performance

Image result for set device to high performance in galaxy note 10

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Just tried that right now. Recording is still choppy. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @Samsung_nUBTSq1 , If  you still having trouble using screen recorder on PUBG, I would suggest activating your Game launcher.  From there you can also record any games you play on your mobile device. Plus there are alot of cool features you can also use while playing. Please follow steps below to turn on Game Launcher Feature.

>Settings

>Advance Features

>Turn on Game Launcher

When  you turn on Launcher The app will automaticaly appear on your main screen and it will ready to use. 

I hope this will help recording games, Please accept solution if this solve the issue. Thank you!

Screenshot_20200324-202919_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200324-202933_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200324-203532_One UI Home.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

On s20 theyre together. (Game laucher and game booster)  when i go to settings on game launcher it sends me to game booster. So same issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

YES. Up this!

Been getting choppy recordings for weeks now.

Here's what I've tried (NONE HAVE WORKED)

Tried all the above suggestions

60 Hz vs 120 Hz

Tried starting recording in game and from phone home screen.

Cleared cache, cleared data.

FRESH install of the game via Galaxy store.

Tried recording in other games....

ALL other games record normally including the PUBGm Beta.... So I don't understand....

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yeah still no solution Smiley Sad