JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Itunes from Windows 10 to S20 Ultra

(Topic created: 10-31-2020 11:53 AM)
Snowbrd1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi All, anyone have a slution to transfer my Itunes music from Windows 10 to S20 Ultra?  Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
ChrYoshi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
do you have an apple music subscription? if so, download the apple music app I'm the Google play store.
0 Likes
Snowbrd1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I do not.  Just Itunes on my PC.  

0 Likes
Solution
betancd
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
If your music is owned by you and not on subscription, the files will be in unprotected aac format. If so, simply hook up your phone to your computer, switch your phone connection to "file transfer" mode in the notifications window, then drag and drop files to a folder of your choosing on your phone in Windows Explorer. Or, if you have a micro SD card, you can insert that into your computer with the same instructions to load them onto that.

After you transfer files, you need a music player. Samsung offers the "Samsung music" player in the Samsung app store which is novelty good. It should auto import any music files you have.
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

I actually use itunes and transfer to my S20. Super easy. All of your music should be in files, and if you ripped cds they'll all be organized by artists or albums I believe in your music or itunes folder. Plug in the S20 and drag and drop those files to the media/music folder on the S20. Mine may be a bit different because I keep all my music on the SD card so I think mine is named media whereas yours might be named music. Hope that helps.

Snowbrd1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you. Worked like a charm