cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Just a real hard situation

So I ordered my trade in from Note 10 to S20+ 5G.  placed trade-in order. 
The issue is, before I did this, the note 10 (less than a year old and within warranty) started with the problem "device too cold to charge" so I had to send it in to be repaired - it had a small chip in the glass, so I got charged only for glass repair.

Anyway, I get the repaired (same IMEI) phone back, and it works for about a day before refusing to charge due to it being "too cold"  I spoke to supervisor when I called, and the guy  missed a commitment to call me back next day. I then took the note ten and placed the trade-in order, since it had plenty of battery to place the order in shop samsung app, and be shipped out to be tested,  and physically it was fine.

Now, I get a notice that "my note 10 did not pass physical inspection" due to "usb port not working"... and im going to lose my $500 credit, im losing my mind at this point, im currently on a 59 minute hold trying to get someone who can grasp the problem let alone fix it. I have all order numbers and proof of every word written here. please help, someone. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Just a real hard situation

I cant really help but they do hands on tests did you mention it the first time? maybe tell them that it was passed when it was tested
Highlighted
Constellation

this is all via mail in. My (still in warranty) note 10 is in the hands of Samsung right now. I have failed to get a competent person with the tools necessary on the phone. Once they see the repair ticket that says its perfect, and then look at it again they'll see its lunacy. Its the most frustration I've ever felt. The 1000 dollar product I bought malfunctioned, samsung then failed to fix it properly, and now is charging ME for their mistake. If any samsung employee watches these. Please reach out to me as this is the worst customer experience I've ever even heard about. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

any chance of taking it to a retail shop to see if it can be fixed or swapped?