cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Keyboard Themes

Has anyone noticed how the keyboard you see in the themes are different once the theme has been applied? I have the galaxy s20 and I'm noticing that now. When I had the galaxy s10 I did not have that issue. Am I the only one?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Keyboard Themes

yes i've had the same thing happen. i've also had some keyboard themes in the store not come up at all it just applies the default keyboard... i always download the trial before buying because this has been an issue for me as well.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommending checking to make sure the theme is compatible with the current Android version you are running on your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

I don't see a way to check if the theme is the updated version. It just says this if the OS is updated the updated version of the theme can be gotten through purchased items and not all produced updated items.

What has me baffled is that even on the themes that just came out it's the same thing with things not matching. The keyboards are all a flat design no matter what the image shows.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same problem and it just started since the last update.  I would love it if someone out there could figure it out. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Unfortunately I have purchased numerous themes from the Galaxy Store which don't translate to my Samsung keyboard.  The default keyboard is as boring as the Google one.