Hi, I recently updated my S20 phone and my keyboard has been super laggy and unable to type words properly. Getting really frustrated with it. Anyone can help please? I've also tried to switch it to Google keyboard and the results were the same.
Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition on your device since the recent update? Doing this step is always good to do after an update.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.