cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Line on screen

I received my Galaxy S20+ on 10/03/20, had it for a day and saw a 1cm line on my phone, just next to the fingerprint sensor.  The phone was sent to Samsung, after a week (16/03/20) I received my new phone.   This morning I see again, a similar line on my phone just left of the volume buttons and then when I looked more closely, one above the lock icon.  I contacted Samsung live chat and they say take it back.  Everytime I am stuck with a old crappy phone, cause if I wanted to use that phone I would not have gotten the new Samsung.  We are about to start our COVID19 lockdown in 2 days, so I will have to wait for 21 days before I get a new phone, that's if they don't try to fix it because I have had it for 8 days now so the warrenty applies.

Same issue, different phone - I think I made a mistake getting this phone, I should have gone for Apple....

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Line on screen

Samsung gives you a free screen protector already installed on your phone when you receive it. Are you sure you took that off?

Highlighted
Astronaut

You mean you recieved it 10/3/19?

Highlighted
Astronaut

What is 16/3/20??

Highlighted
Astronaut

You got that phone too fast. It just came out so it's expected to have a few bugs and issues

Highlighted
Astronaut

It's March 16, 2020. Is some countries, they write the date before the month. So 3/16/20 is the same as 16/3/20. I hope that helps. To be clear, it's always best to just write out the month, date, and year.