cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Love my new s20 but can't add Outlook to Calendar app

My s20 5g UW is great, but I can't figure out how to get it to let me add "Outlook" to the Samsung calendar app.  I've tried everything I can think of and/or suggested by online searching.  When I try to add it under the calendar "add new account" setting - it has me select which type of account - so I choose Outlook and enter my email address.  I a message that says "this email address is already connected with Outlook. Do you want to connect it again with another service?  Has anyone had and solved this issue?  

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Love my new s20 but can't add Outlook to Calendar app

Thanks for trying to help, but maybe I wasn't clear enough in what my issue is.  I want to add my Outlook calendar to the Samsung calendar app because that is where all of my personal things are and a school calendar, but Outlook is not an option under the "my calendars" setting in the calendar app. How do I get it to be an option?  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Love my new s20 but can't add Outlook to Calendar app

Okay.  Good to know.  I figured the samsung calendar was linked with my gmail account since that's what I sign in with.  Were you able to get your calendar to show all your hotmail reminders, then? If so, how?  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Tasks, appointments, birthdays, etc.  All the things you put in your calendar.  

Highlighted
Constellation

I just got my S20 FE 5G and I'm having the same problem. The app dropped the outlook calendar events when I moved from my S8+. Everything had worked fine before the "SmartSwitch." Perhaps not so smart after all?