JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Low ear bud volume when connected to the S20

(Topic created: 05-26-2021 12:49 PM)
userOh6gCrOO4j
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I use ear buds in the gym and the volume is way too low! After adjusting the EQ to my preferences the sound volume has dropped by 50 percent! It's like half the level it should be and I can't make it louder via the ear buds or my phone. Please develop a volume boost or ear bud volume control so people don't have to deactivate EQ settings to get full volume from device when using ear buds. Thank you. Scott A. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

• Is your phone an S20? Check if you phone has any software updates (Settings > Software Update)
  • what version is it currently on? (Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number (last 4 characters))  .
  • What carrier are you using? 
  • Also what are you EQ settings?
0 Likes
userOh6gCrOO4j
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi s20+, just updated, tmobile, not sure how to post EQ settings. Thx. 

0 Likes
613Member
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Every EQ that I have ever tried mutes the sound some. No matter which direction I move the sliders.
0 Likes
userOh6gCrOO4j
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes that's why it needs a volume boost or something to fix 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes