JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MMS messages failing over and over... Why?

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 08:30 AM)
JayJam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
A few days ago I was sharing an assortment of random pictures to friends. From things I've been collecting to dinner I've been cooking. Then the other day I couldn't send any pictures. MMS messages just kept failing to send. 

My network is find, text messages still work, and short of a factory reset, I have triend just about everything. Maybe it would be worth just erasing all my messages from the past couple of months to see how Samsung dropped the ball this time, but I'm not that courageous. 

I simply like to get an update to the app that came on my phone so that it can go back to normal, or at the very least let someone check my phone for anything that isn't adding up on the code side of things. Sure there are personal things I rather not share with others, but if having some random Samsung tech team member see some embarrassing photos, well so be it because I need to be able to share this picture of pringles with my other friends.

So Samsung staff, who do I get in contact with on my computer to resolve this situation?
6 Replies
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm having almost the same issue except MMS and SMS both fail.... nothing worked unfortunately... haven't tried a factory reset tho.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20
Enter massage center number manually
0 Likes
useraH5g5MuG34
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
That setting is inaccessible on my phone, I can see it but not click it. I havnt been able to send messages in months, I'm ready for a refund on my phone
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20
Settings
Apps
Show system app
Search for network
Clear data of all related app
useraH5g5MuG34
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thank you that worked!!
0 Likes
userCDOgSH5OzG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

What mode number, carrier and software build do you have?

Software build: (settings > about phone > software information - last 4 digits of SW build number)

Have you contact your carrier?

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report

0 Likes