cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Major strange vibrating sound coming from camera cluster S20 Ultra

I put my phone down on my sofa and heard a loud buzzing sound, I thought I forgot to turn the screen off and the sound was coming from a web page, I unlocked it and then turned the media volume up and down but no difference, I could hear the audible tone go up and down so it wasn't any system sound, I put my hand on the lens cluster and could feel a slight vibration, I opened up the camera app and the noise stopped straight away!

Now I've just noticed my camera has a huge glare problem with light coming from artificial sources like TV...what the heck!

Edited to add a photo example, you can see the giant bars of light glare that's suddenly appeared in my photos and the viewfinder, the lens cluster is clean and there's no oil or dirt on it...

Snapchat-718241633.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Major strange vibrating sound coming from camera cluster S20 Ultra

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message:  http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.