JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Maximum power saving mode not available after update

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 11:47 PM)
userkjhEGbvlyX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello! After the last software update I can no longer access the different power saving modes? (As in high performance, optimized, medium power saving or maximum power saving). Now I only have the option to turn power saving on and off which does not save as much battery as the maximum power saving mode. Did Samsung get rid of these options or is there a new place to find them? I have the Samsung Galaxy S20+ btw. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

To get "maximum power savings" try this:   Swipe from top screen to get to quick settings;  scroll to right to get to power saving button:  press and hold to get into Power Savings Mode details;   turn off power savings mode top right;  then at very bottom, turn on Limit Apps & Home Screen;  - - then go back to top and turn on power savings - -   That will give you "maximum power savings";  if you only want  "med. power savings", do not turn on that bottom switch... Good luck!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

To get "maximum power savings" try this:   Swipe from top screen to get to quick settings;  scroll to right to get to power saving button:  press and hold to get into Power Savings Mode details;   turn off power savings mode top right;  then at very bottom, turn on Limit Apps & Home Screen;  - - then go back to top and turn on power savings - -   That will give you "maximum power savings";  if you only want  "med. power savings", do not turn on that bottom switch... Good luck!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

View solution in context

userkjhEGbvlyX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you so much! This way works :) 

0 Likes
useryBl9Z0mQXL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm having the same problem got a unwanted update on my zfold 2 now I don't have maximum power saving and I am vary unhappy about this I don't expect to have features I paid for taken without explanation samsung I have been loyal to samsung since the note 2 this is the first time I'm starting to think I need to go to another phone manufacturer