Original topic:

Message App not working after update

(Topic created on: 4/20/21 3:11 PM)
mks0827
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Since the recent update on my Note20 Ultra 4/15/21, I have been unable to send or receive MMS messages.  Also, I am unable to get any group texts, SMS or MMS.  NONE of the fixes posted in any forum, any websites, nowhere....work.  The opinion is it is a Samsung problem.  I cannot do my job without these functions and would appreciate SOMEBODY come up with a solution!!!

12 Replies
armyguy83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Having same issues
0 Likes
ZenPix
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Same. I did everything that was recommended in the forums. I even went as far as a back-up/restore. Still have the same issue.
0 Likes
mks0827
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I even had a former ATT emoyee work on it today. Same reaults. Told me it was a combination network and samsung problem. Anybody have any connects to somebody IN/AT samsung?!!
0 Likes
mks0827
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
*employee
0 Likes
ZenPix
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
There is a post on the feed on changing the APN. Unfortunately it only works for people on the AT&T network. Fortunately I'm on the AT&T network and it solved my problem with the MMS issue.
0 Likes
ZenPix
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Found the solution in this forum - "Note 20 Ultra SE Unable to Send Receive MMS Messages After update"
Again, only works for people on the AT&T network.
Good luck everyone. Such a frustrating issue.
0 Likes
mks0827
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Tried that too...nope
And thanks to all of you taking your time to chat on this issue. I am glad I am not alone!
0 Likes
mks0827
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
And I am no ATT
0 Likes
mks0827
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Sorry...I am ON att