JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Messages Categories "All"

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 7:35 AM)
Novel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I made a category called "Work" and assigned all work related messages to it. Is there a way to filter those messages out so they don't show up in the default category of "All"? I thought it would be helpful if the default messages list excluded my "Work" texts. It would be unrealistic for me to create a category for "Personal" by hand since if I could just click something like "exclude work category" for example.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our product.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
add the category, click on that category, then settings and this should open a window for who you want to add in that category
0 Likes
Novel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I need a way of creating a category by filtering out another category. Simply looking for a category that is everything accept work without having to manually select 200+ personal messages. Probably more of a feature request.
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
oh ok
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our product.

View solution in context

0 Likes