Original topic:

Missing Apps

(Topic created: 08-14-2023 10:06 PM)
Motherof2inWA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I recently have lost all of my app icons on my home page. I didn't delete them purposely and have no idea what happened. If I go to my settings and then apps they all appear there, but I have no idea how to get them back on my home page. I've tried googling it and am not able to follow what they say because some of the things the say to click on are not on my phone where they say they should be. I know I probably sound crazy, and I sure have felt like I am trying to get them back on my home page. Can anyone HELP???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Motherof2inWA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I tried that and it didn't work. I finally just did a factory reset with a backup and starting from scratch. I do want to thank you for your reply, however. I truly appreciate it.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello! What happens if you scroll upwards on the home screen?
0 Likes
Rplatt56
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
If they are in your app drawer all you need to do is long press on the one you want and then click " add to homepage "
0 Likes
Solution
Motherof2inWA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I tried that and it didn't work. I finally just did a factory reset with a backup and starting from scratch. I do want to thank you for your reply, however. I truly appreciate it.

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Btw, if this happens again, all you likely had to do was go to Settings>Apps>One UI Home>Storage>and try Clear cache first, then clear data if the issue persisted. Clearing data would essentially reset your One UI launcher, so keep that in mind when/if this should occur.

0 Likes