Original topic:

Mobile Hotspot will not turn on

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 11:04 AM)
ParkerU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have been trying to turn on my Mobile Hotspot and I am getting this message; "All apps associated with this action have been turned off, blocked, or are not installed."

I called my carrier and I do have Mobile Hotspot on my plan. I called Samsung Support and they were not aware of any problems (at least the young lady I spoke with said there was nothing reported).

I believe it is Samsung's latest update (mine was updated in June 2021) and I have not been able to access Mobile Hotspot since.

0 Likes
8 Replies
yoooooooooooo
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Maybe
0 Likes
userm8hg8BnvgP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Security settings under connections
0 Likes
userVSjOG9prvH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

no help

0 Likes
ParkerU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Where to you find "security settings under connections?" I do not see this option when I go to connections.

0 Likes
userrjTTdnKF8m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I been having this problem for all most two months and they have done nothing too help. O"" they said it was my phone , and told me they would send a new one butt they sent me a replacement phone I sent it back because I don't wanted a use phone when I purchased a new note 20 so , I am about done with the bull with T mobile.
userm8hg8BnvgP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Oh I switched from t-mobile to Verizon, I would be furious if they done me like that! I also have a new note 20 Ultra, I bought mine directly through Samsung though. I honestly wished I knew how to help ya! Good luck pal!
0 Likes
userrjTTdnKF8m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Hopefully they will get my phone right I just done like Jumping from one to another then go through it again.
userN9kP2Jmxr8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I've been having this problem since like months ago. It's very very very frustrating and I can't a solution anywhere.

0 Likes