cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Moisture detected again and agian

This is getting ridiculous i went through warranty a month ago for this issue, no water damage. NOW AGAIN I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM! WHY DID I PAY THIS MONEY FOR THIS TO KEEP HAPPENING! and don't tell me to do this or that I have it all. I will be getting a new phone and it will not be a Samsung ill tell you that. This is a horrible issue to keep having.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Moisture detected again and agian

I have the same issue non stop with my samsung s8 active I stopped it by going into settings... Applications... Then up in the right corner hit the 3 dots...then tap show system apps. I don't remember what the app is called but I. force closed it and took away its privileges. No more problems
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Moisture detected again and agian

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.