cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Move Contacts to Secure Folder

Hi

I've been trying to move contacts to the secure folder but the move to secure folder option is not in the three dots menu.

Help please!
4 REPLIES 4
Cosmic Ray

Re: Move Contacts to Secure Folder

You could export all of the contacts you want to have in secure folder as .csv files and import them in the Secure contacts app. Or if you have them backed up somewhere, you can can link an account to the contacts app within secure folder. I dont believe you can just "move" them like you can in gallery though. 

Astronaut

Re: Re: Move Contacts to Secure Folder

thanks for the assistance. but I can still do it from my Samsung S8...
Astronaut

I downloaded my data but won't let me view it says it is password protected moved to secure folder and it doesn't show up
Constellation

I have this exact same problem on my note 20 ultra Android 11, One UI version 3.0 with At&T. I also verified this on my friend's note 20 ultra on Android 10, One UI Version 2.5 with T-Mobile. Seemingly, this issue is not related to Android 10/11 or One UI version 2.5/3.0 related but seems to be note 20 and Galaxy S20 related. I don't know and online Samsung support had no clue.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Secure-Folder-Contact-Sync-Option-Missing/td-p/1587830