JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Move all volume sliders at same time, via volume buttons?

(Topic created: 07-24-2021 03:54 PM)
EricJRW
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
Can it be done? Driving me crazy that volume buttons don't move ALL the sliders, i.e. system, notifications,  media and ring tone?

Thank you 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20

I can see how this issue can be helpful. At this time this feature is not available at this time. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
EricJRW
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
So I saw this thread... https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S20/New-volume-slider-struggle/td-p/1645290

But it was of no help. Hoping that maybe some new info is available. 🙏

It is super annoying (IMHO) that the volume buttons don't control ALL the sliders. Whose dumb (IMHO) was this?
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20

I can see how this issue can be helpful. At this time this feature is not available at this time. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes