Original topic:

My FE 20 Experience

(Topic created: 11-15-2021 11:22 AM)
JJ2050
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone. I have had nothing but trouble with this phone on the TMob network. 

Constantly loses connectivity. Tmob says phone isn't even compatible with their network and that Samsung is aware of it. 

I had to take it to a Samsung service center. They said they fixed it, but still the same problem. I am eating the 400 I still owe Tmob for this junk and buying a one plus. 

Funny how tmob blames samsung, even tho they are the ones who sold me the phone.

Sorry for the rant everyone...just had to vent it out and tell others. Careful with the FE 20 and tmob network.
0 Likes
4 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@JJ2050 The question really is... if Tmobile says that that the phone isn't compatible with their network, why are they selling it?

Seems like Tmobile is just trying to shift the blame. 

0 Likes
JJ2050
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Yeah I know. It's just gonna be back and forth baloney of whose at fault. I think it's the phone personally. My buddy's wife had the same phone on tmob and had the same issue. He bought her another phone, problem solved. So that's what I am doing, cuz neither samsung nor tmob stepped up to the plate for this issue.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Only good experience from T-Mobile I've had was getting two sim cards for free with 200MB of data refilled each month for absolutely no cost...

Some deal with Oioo tablet (yes that's an old company).

Other times I dropped them because they wouldn't work with any of my devices.
Options
Galaxy S20
If the device is not working properly and is still under warranty I would suggest demanding a replacement or seeking relief via small claims court filing.
0 Likes