cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My S20+ 5g started glitching.

Let's start off by saying that I have only downloaded apps from Google Play Store and they are secure. My S20+5g started glitching. I originally thought it was do to apps that I've downloaded so I did a hard reset, back to factory standards and did no downloading and it still glitches. I understand that these are new phones and they come with problems here and there but to be watching a movie, or in a middle of an e-mail or just listening to music, you see the screen glitch and this was happening within the two week time frame where the device could have been returned. The downside is that I reside in the second highest City where COVID-19 is running rapidly and everything is shutdown. The irony is that it just did it while submitting this topic, definitely aggravating 🙄 When this is over and the City re-open, Sprint or Samsung will definitely be replacing this phone!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: My S20+ 5g started glitching.

Hello @Samsung_Gpu7Qc8,

I'm sorry to hear your new device isn't working the way you'd like it. How exactly is the device glitching? Can you give us a little more of a description of how the device is behaving? When you say it "glitches" does the screen flicker? There are maybe some troubleshooting steps we can take before we immediately would want to jump to a repair or replacement.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_Gpu7Qc8 Hello!

So sorry to hear you have been having problems! What type of glitches are you experiencing?

Product Expert

Hello!

I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to you! What type of "glitches" is your device experiencing? There might be some troubleshooting steps that we can possibly do and also maybe run a diagnostic test to see exactly what's going on with your device. In some cases, if the trouble shooting does not respond, we may need to also perform a full factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy S20.