Original topic:

My S20 battery drops without any usage after charging

(Topic created: 04-24-2022 02:02 PM)
Theo333
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I have Samsung s 20 but after charging its battery drops without any usage I don't understand what can be the reason

0 Likes
5 Replies
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Your phone's battery will drop regardless of usage. The phone still runs and does things in the background when it's turned "off"

Go to settings < battery and device care < battery < tap on the graph and see what's using your battery
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

how big of a battery drain in how short of a time window did you experience?

Theo333
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Its charge at night before sleep and when I wakeup  with in 6 hours battery drains automatically and only 30% remain. its happened I charged my phone only once while on recurve archery club with old cable  in bag and after this remains happening although I have change charger and cable both 

note i have already checked battery usage apps all and all are set

0 Likes
Theo333
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

its charge at night before sleep and when I wakeup  with in 6 hours battery drains automatically and only 30% remain. its happened I charged my phone only once while on archery club with old cable  in bag and after this remains happening although I have change charger and cable both 

note i have already checked battery usage apps all and all are set

0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

it's a less likely situation but if you can, get the charging port checked at an authorized repair center. I'm wondering if your battery related part(s) is defective or something.

Before you go, try your best to reproduce the issue and submit a ticket to samsung members app > get help > error report     just to have samsung check for software related issue, the key is to report immediately after seeing the issue to capture as fresh of an issue log as possible