Original topic:

My S20 keep getting updates that doesn't seem to be any better

(Topic created: 04-22-2021 07:53 AM)
AquarianDiva
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Why does the S20 keep getting updates and it doesn't seem like the update is any better. Can I get the original programming back from when I first purchased the phone

7 Replies
Apollo2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've noticed that too or gets worst everytime after the updates.
AquarianDiva
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes! Like everything doesn't need to be updated and I feel like we should have the option to update or not. Every update they have done has gotten worse so now I'm thinking about getting a new phone
0 Likes
OrganicTimmy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
The latest One UI Home app update significantly improved the performance of my device. Check your Galaxy Store for updates,
0 Likes
AquarianDiva
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
That's the thing I didn't want or need an update
0 Likes
Solution
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
A lot of updates improve internal performance. When you buy any phone whether samsung or Apple, you will get software updates... it's just how it works

Cheers,
Shayshon

View solution in context

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
How many updates are you'll getting? I've had this phone for close to a year now and have gotten a total of 2 updates, maybe 3.
But I do agree. I had high expectations for this phone and man, what a disappointment. I've never had so many migraines dealing with such a persistent problematic phone like the s20. 😑
0 Likes
AquarianDiva
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Oh wow... I've been getting updates just about every month or every other month and it hasn't improved anything. It just keeps changing everything and not for the better. I'm over it
0 Likes