cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My actual contacts on phone app is appearing more than once .how to stop

Somehow phone app contacts shows multiple instances of it and coming from different sources. This wasn't case until galaxy S10 but now I have to more often delete and restore contacts from Samsung cloud.. Any help appreciated.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My actual contacts on phone app is appearing more than once .how to stop

Just to clarify are the contacts appearing multiple times or are they disappearing from the contacts app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: My actual contacts on phone app is appearing more than once .how to stop

appearing multiple times and then it gives me an option for merging contacts. I keep deleting all contacts and re import .. But even after couple of days it again becomes the same location ke earlier.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: My actual contacts on phone app is appearing more than once .how to stop

Have you tried merging the contacts?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

unsuccessful. sometime it comes more than 15 contacts and errors out . where this contacts are coming from. this was never the case before.. all of sudden with S20 this atarted
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have contacts syncing from multiple e-mail accounts on your device?

Highlighted
Constellation

only primary and workside.. but personal email, I've deleted all contacts from Gmail and there are no contacts in workside..
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend contacting our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance, so they can remote into your device and get a hands on look.