Original topic:

My last Samsung anyting!

(Topic created: 09-10-2021 11:29 AM)
userstkHva6GnE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

<span;>You know Samsung used to be half as decent company they would stand behind their product they had customer service that spoke the language that you do and they actually gave a **bleep** at one point but that's not the case anymore. I've been a lifelong Samsung customer but all that is changed. The reason simple Samsung has changed! They've chosen to do the wrong thing they don't give a **bleep** about their customers they could care less about you as an individual all they want is your hard-earned money and to **bleep** with you after that. This is been proven time and time again after class action lawsuit class action lawsuit. I bought a Samsung refrigerator with a f'd-up ice maker let me guess how many others can understand that issue yet what a Samsung gun for you yeah exactly! Not much if anything and after owning a Samsung s20 Ultra 5G phone that I spent $1,500 for the camera has been replaced twice the motherboard once it is taking an act of God to get that done yet the f'ing camera still doesn't work. I'm sorry guys but it is what it is you can't put lipstick on a pig and make it not a pig. Samsung you go and f' yourself you'll never get another dollar of my money have a good day. John dueback

0 Likes
2 Replies
MochaVex
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
The S20 was their "first" with all the special camera features. That's the reason why I skipped it to begin with and went to the S21 Ultra. It's a hard pill to swallow, but no device is perfect. Even Apple has their hardware issues.
UncleBEW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been purchasing Samsung products at least since 2010 and, sure, I've had hiccups and faulty products as well with them, but the vast majority of the products have worked very well and above expectations. It stinks that your investment was large both monetarily and in time spent, but as with the case with pretty much every company, I've noticed the need to have to call customer service dozens of times to get anywhere unfortunately. I don't think many of them are in it as a career position. Anywho, just saying, I hope your luck turns around and best wishes
0 Likes