cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My phone was stolen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone was stolen by an Aussie guy who comes with his friend and acted as a buyer please help me to find out the IMEI number for s20 ultra top model 512gb variant. I have a tax invoice details for that @Samsunglojo my email [was removed[. please help me to get the IMEI 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My phone was stolen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

If you have had your phone stolen, I would recommend reaching out to your local authorities.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

If the device is on a network, contact your network provider so that they can provide the IMEI for you. You may need your billing information and account information for your network.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you purchased an unlocked S20, so one not attached to a carrier, the IMEI will still show on the last Samsung account it was logged into. 

Open Samsung Members and check the device section. Alternatively open the Samsung site and navigate to "My Products". All IMEIs + model codes are there. That information can be passed to authorities. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

If you have had your phone stolen, I would recommend reaching out to your local authorities.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post