Original topic:

My posts are missing

(Topic created on: 5/2/21 10:29 AM)
userhaLRFvpJhT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I had a whole thread last year about rolling back Android updates, and another this month about clearing a location notification. Now my profile says I've made zero posts, ever, even though the photo I uploaded for the notification post is still showing in my pictures in my profile.

Where have my posts gone?

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Threads are moderated based on age and accepted solutions. Additionally we moderate out duplicated threads on the same issue. If your thread was found to be older with no solutions or a duplicate of another already solved thread, this would have been archived by the moderation team. Any posts that actually break the terms of service, you are sent a warning message and notified of the violation. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userhaLRFvpJhT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I made the post less than 2 weeks ago, and nobody had offered any solutions at all. Could you please tell me exactly which of my posts have been deleted and why

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

For any posts removed due to TOS violations, you would have received a private message detailing why this was removed. I do see where SamsungJay, a member of the moderation team, has sent you this type of message previously. I thought you mentioned the post being last year in your original message, one from two weeks ago you will need to check your private messages. Please feel free to reach out to a moderator privately with further concerns regarding posted content. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes