cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Need Help With Home Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Know all around my phone but My Swipe Down From Notification Is Not Working. It Is Enable, so I can't see what the problem is. I do restart my phone but sometimes it don't work. I would like this feature to work all the time. Thank You For Help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Need Help With Home Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @NoFre 

The swipe down notifications feature only works when you are on your home screen. So if you are in an application or different screen, you must first go home and then you can swipe down on the home screen to pull down your notifications.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Need Help With Home Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @NoFre 

The swipe down notifications feature only works when you are on your home screen. So if you are in an application or different screen, you must first go home and then you can swipe down on the home screen to pull down your notifications.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!

View solution in original post