JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Need to change Service Provider

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 10:34 AM)
DirtTrash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I recently switched from Verizon to T-Mobile and am having difficulty changing my service provider. I am running A12 OneUI 4.1. I have already tried flashing latest A12 for T-Mobile but it still shows Verizon under Service Provider AND I am unable to remove anything Verizon.

I searched online and I found that the only way to switch is through Samsung "Secret" dialer codes, which Verizon disables for users. 

PLEASE HELP!!

3 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20
Contact T-Mobile
DirtTrash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
T-Mobile didn't fix anything when I contacted them. They said contact Samsung. Hense why I am here.
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, We understand how frustrating it can be to switch service providers. This article providers a lot of helpful information, including what to expect, how to check the status, and restrictions.  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078492/ 

If you are still having issues with switching providers, you will need to contact your carrier directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.