cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Network Unlock

I bought my galaxy s20+ from the Samsung website, as you all know, in the purchase process its asks if you want your phone unlocked, or with a carrier, I chose T-Mobile because I had T-Mobile at the time. I have recently made a switch to at&t, when I put in at&t sim card the phone won't accept it, and when I go to my network unlock settings and press permanent unlock I keep getting the message saying "Your phone isn't eligible to be unlocked: reason code 132" how do I solve this?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Network Unlock

You need to use your phone for 40 days before you can unlock your phone. I hsve note20 ultra after 40 days I chat with tmobile rep she submitted a request and next day I abled to unlock my phone
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Network Unlock

I bought my from Samsung web site and chose Tmobile too. When I tried to unlock phone got same msg befordays days
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Network Unlock

but I bought my phone when it was released well over 40 days
Highlighted
Galaxy

probably your imei number is not in the tmobile database, try unlock from your account tmobile online in the PC, if didnt work , call samsung for answer.
my phone is from sam and i select unlock and after they asking provider. if you first select you provider , you phone could be locked and you will need talk with tmobile
Highlighted
Asteroid

log in tmobile account using tmobile app and chat with samsung rep they will do the job. I did same way.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Network Unlock

but how can I chat with a Samsung rep in t mobile, shouldn't I chat with a Samsung rep in Samsung website?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Network Unlock

No Samsung does not lock any phone, so they cannot unlock your phone. I tried before and they want me just talk to tmobile. or you just call tmobile
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Network Unlock

yea I agree, I actually contacted Samsung already they said its t mobiles now, I tried calling t mobile and they could not unlock it either... they told me they had to do a deep investigation on my phone
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Network Unlock

Call again and ask incident number, they will unlock your phone for sure. I chat three times with tmobile rep. The last person give me her phone number and she talked to supervisor, finally they unlocked my phone next day.