Error code 146 and 999 

Won't unlock or even attempt. 
Phones paid off and recently updated
6 Replies
07thking
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I would contact T-mobile. As soon as a device is paid off it automatically should become unlocked.
Joe321
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've done this, spent hours on the phone with technical support/ care team. They told me it's unlocked in their side and told me to wait 24 to 72 hours. Its not supposed take that much time
07thking
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I see. Have you tried going to a t-mobile store directly? I would suggest if you haven't already, going to your local t-mobile main store, not a 3rd party one, and see if they can't get it sorted. It's an OTA thing, and it's fairly simple.
Solution
Joe321
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Finally got it unlocked. I removed the old Sim and did a soft reset. Also made sure all was updated again. Probably unlocked with time since they initiated it to. Not sure really but still happy thanks
J2Jbat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Sift reset samsung
0 Likes
Toberon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with network unlocking from T-Mobile. Unlocking a device from a network carrier typically involves contacting the carrier and following their specific procedures. However, as an AI language model, I don't have real-time information on specific network unlocking cases or the ability to directly access carrier systems.

To troubleshoot the problem, I can provide you with some general steps you can take:

1. Contact T-Mobile Support: Reach out to T-Mobile's customer support directly for assistance. Explain the issue you're facing with network unlocking and provide them with any relevant details such as your device model, IMEI number, and the steps you've already taken. They should be able to guide you through the unlocking process or address any issues that might be causing the problem.

2. Double-check eligibility: Ensure that you meet all the necessary requirements for unlocking your device. T-Mobile typically has specific criteria that must be met, such as completing your contract term, paying off any outstanding balances, and meeting the minimum usage requirements. Confirm that you meet these criteria before attempting to unlock your device.

3. Verify the unlocking process: Make sure you are following the correct procedure for unlocking your specific device model.  https://ww.blackmartz.com/  T-Mobile may have different instructions or requirements depending on the device you're using. Check T-Mobile's website or contact their support for accurate and up-to-date instructions.

4. Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve temporary network issues. Try powering off your device, waiting for a few seconds, and then turning it back on. This can help refresh the network connections and may assist with the unlocking process.

If you've already tried these steps and are still experiencing issues, it's best to reach out to T-Mobile directly for further assistance. They will have access to your account information and can provide specific guidance tailored to your situation.

0 Likes